To succeed in school and colleges, there is a need to be able to write different kinds of essays. Did you know the word “essay” is derived from the Latin word “exagium”, which roughly means translated a case? So basically essays are the types of papers which are a short piece of writing which main aim is to show one side of arguments, stories, and one’s experiences etc. Once you identify the right type of essay for your answer, you’re at home free yet. So if you are wondering someone can do my essay for me or help me in my essay then this article is for you. So let us learn about all the types of essays, format, and other tips on how you can write the best essay.
Why does student need to write an essay?
The first thing we need to understand is why students need to write an essay. Essay writing has essential skills development and educational functions. It easily allows you to develop transferable skills that are valuable to you not only when you’re a student but also when you get to graduate and have to write in a professional role.
Transferrable skills include some points such as:
- Critical thinking and analysis
- Reading and note-making
- Arguing a case
- Organising ideas and
- Communicating effectively with a reader
By these transferrable skills, you can develop a formal and disciplined approach to writing that communicates clearly and with the authority. Essay writing helps you to focus on consolidating and exploring what you’re learning.
Basically, the essay writing process is inevitably linked to developing, learning a sound essay writing technique enhances the effectiveness of your learning and also helps you to win the grades.
Different types of essays
There are various opinions on how to categorize essay and how many types of essay there are. Basically it is considered that there are only four types of essays:
Descriptive essays are the types of essays in which you’re painting a word picture. In this type, you have to include some facts and you have to focus on the experience, what it looks like, feel likes, and smell or sounds like. You have to draw the reader attention in this way that the reader can experience what you are writing about.
Narrative essays are the type of essays in which you to write with creativity. In narrative writing, you have to tell a story. In this story, you have to follow a number of events that can lead up to an ending. So you should plan the events accordingly.
In argumentative essays, you have to provide an argument. You have t provide your opinions and the reasons why you believe they’re right. You can easily provide you with some possible counter-arguments and why you believe they’re wrong. In this kind of essays, you are trying to get your reader to agree with you, so the more facts you will provide the best it will support your points.
Persuasive essays are similar to argumentative essays, but they’re not quite the same. An argumentative essay till hit the people with the facts, on the other hand, persuasive essays has a softer touch and it may appeal to moral values or emotions.
These 4 types of essays are the simplest interpretation of essays. But I personally think this is a bit of an oversimplicity. So to make it simple, There are many other types of essays re also there.
- Definition essays
- Compare and contrast essays
- Cause and effect essays
- Process essays
- Critical essays
- College essays
- Application essays and there are many more.
We at DoMyHomework.us can provide you with all types of essays easily. We have the best essay writing experts who can easily write an essay for you. We assure you that we will provide you with high-quality and professional help. We are just not limited with the essay writing we can help you with other types of services including assignment writing, term paper writing, dissertation paper writing, homework writing, case study writing, and all other types of academic writing. So, for example, you are not able to write you college homework, then you can easily ask us to do my college homework and will provide you with the best assistance.
Tips for writing a professional essay
- The first thing you need to do is to find an interesting and appropriate title for your essay. The title helps you to draw your readers’ attention towards your essay.
- Essay writing is also considered as a short piece of writing. It would be better if you take your essay between 300-400 words. This is the ideal length for your essay, you can also increase or decrease the word count according to your title preference.
- Your language should be simple, easy and crisp. Don’t put the unnecessary and complicated words as it will break the flow of the sentence and will not make your essay a properly structured one. You should consider using the same tip to do your paper.
- While writing your essay, you should keep in mind that grammar plays an important role when you write any writing work. So keep avoiding doing grammar mistakes. It would be better if you proofread your work once you are done with the writing part. Eliminate all the punctuation, grammar and spelling errors from the content as it will distract the reader from the content. You can also take help from an app. There are so many apps and software that can help you, like Grammarly, pro writing aid etc.
- Before you write an essay just organize all your ideas and make a draft. By making a draft you’ll get to know that how you need to structure your essay. It will help you to ensure the story will come and there should be no unorganized mess.